St Patricks Day Lunch at the Waterview restaurant BOROWRA

  Hope you enjoyed the day the trip, 
the company,
 the lunch,
the entertainment...

Our entertainer.....


24 of us  had a nice bus trip  to Borowra Waters Restaurant 
for our last outing before the big LOCKDOWN  The drive there, the  meal and the 
entertainment were all very enjoyable . 
 The lady entertainer was actually from Bateau Bay, a local lady and she entertained us with IRISH songs and JOKES etc 

 BY THE WAY did you hear the one about Father  Muldoon. 

The Father  is in the local pub and asking some of the locals a question. 
He went up to  Sean and said 
"Do you want to go to heaven Sean " 
Sean said "Yes I do Father" .........
Father Muldoon said "good man stand over there" and pointed to a spot.  
He then asked   Kathleen    
"Do you want to go to heaven Kathleen" .
 Kathleen answered , YES Father I do Father .
 Good lady said the Father stand over there  with Sean .

 He then asked Paddy , 
" Do you want to go to heaven Paddy .
 Paddy said , NO father I dont.... 
Father Muldoon said I can't understand why you wouldn't want to go to Heaven when you die Paddy  ????. 
 OH I do,  when I die Father........ but I thought you were getting a group ready to go  right now ......